Monday, October 25, 2010

I woke up this morning a smile upon my face, the thought of you really brightens up my days oh! what a feeling, this feeling that I'm feeling. That's from a song I did from the Pour The wine cd but it seemed the right thing to say to you this morning as I am looking forward to dropping you a line and saying " Good Morning world what a lovely day " any day above ground is a good day at least that's what I heard. Just the fact that we have another day to be here I'm thankful cuz I know there's so much love to give and to be gotten.

So throw on that song " What a feeling" by Special Request and Rey T. it's on the Pour the wine cd and enjoy and remember when you think no one loves you " we Love You "

Live Life and love.

Special Request and Rey T.

No comments:

Post a Comment