Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hello Everyone, isn't it amazing how fast this year has come and gone? The question is did you get what you wanted, did you stay true to your last New Year resolution or did you fall way off the wagon. All that doesn't matter anymore because in a few days you get to do it all over again. I want you do do me one big favor and you all do, I'll forever be in your debt. I want you to log on to any site selling music on Special Request and/or Rey T and my Best Friend " Korrosive " and buy one ( 1 ) song just One ( 1 ) song of their cd's. If you do this for me, this time next year I'll donate Ten Percent (10%) of profits to any charitable events that we choose as a whole. That's right we'll pick 3 to 5 foundations let you vote on the winner and which ever one gets the ost votes, That's who will get a check for Ten Percent (10%) of the profits made by these artists and Prime USA Records So you got to start loggin on listen to the ardio stations Internet and anything that'll allow you to purchase these artists' tracks/Songs/cd's and get that donation to your favorite Charities. So have a Happy New Years and Help us help others thru the gift of music. Thank you in advance for your support. Your Friend Always Rey T.

No comments:

Post a Comment