Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile since I written you but it's not becuase I wasn't thinking about you, no way see we were out on the road running up and down the hiway when BAM! we were rear ended by quite the pretty little lady.

At this time look were not important unless you're looking at the cars you're riding in,
I was thrown forward hitting my head twice once in the front and once in the back on my headrest causing me to be dizzy and light headed and in severe pain, thus be rush by ambulance to the emergency room.

We Spent seven hour in the hospital with a wonderful staff waiting on my every need, to ensure I was 1. comfortable and 2. I was ok under the circumstance.

Aside from Headaches, body aches neck and back aches I'm cool just need to relax sit back and take some Rey Time which is what I'm do, but I got to let you know what's jumping off you're family.

So k now that I'm doing better, getting treatment and getting reay to bring you more great music when my Doc allows.

Remember just when you think no one loves you, I love you and I need your support, thanks for being the best fans ever.

Rey T.
Prime USA Records

No comments:

Post a Comment