Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello everyone,

Been Busy getting our music into Internet Jukebox's and that's alot of work but needed allowing me to get more music to you.

It's all about you yes you are our life line and without you all this stops, so I want you to know I'd never take you listening to our music for granted because we are blessed, truly bleesed with the greatest fans in the world and for this i'm gratful and forever in your debt.

I always close by saying, when you think that no one loves you, remember we love you and need your everlasting support, we are always just a phone call away so it's really easy to get us to your town, city and state.

Log on to www.Rey-T.com and call, you call and I'll be there!!!!! have a wonderful day.

Rey T.
Prime USA Records
707-646-1645

No comments:

Post a Comment